Teaching and School Administration | Degree-Finder.com

Please select from the Teaching and School Administration Schools below to request complimentary information.

School Administration Degrees: General Info

Those wishing to pursue a career in School Administration will need a master's or doctorate degree. Degrees in this field train students to work in the administrative end of education. Graduates will be qualified to oversee the daily operation of public or private schools, prisons or other educational programs as well as work in the post secondary level of education. College level job positions include overseeing departments within a college or university, helping to create policies and teaching some courses as well.

Teaching and School Administration Related Careers

Students with formal training and education in the teaching and school administration field of study may be qualified to enter the following career fields: educational media design, guidance counseling, instructional developer, education supervisor, special education teacher, education curriculum, adult literacy teacher, admissions director, librarian, coaching, principal, and substitute teacher.

View Specific Programs
Selected Search Criteria:
  • Teaching and School Administration

Your Search Returned 10 Popular Schools:

Purdue University Global

Areas of study you may find at Purdue University Global include:

  • Autism Spectrum Disorders Postbaccalaureate Certificate
  • BS in Early Childhood Administration
  • Educational Psychology

Full Sail University

Areas of study you may find at Full Sail University include:

  • Cert - Instructional Design and Technology
  • MS - Instructional Design and Technology

Regent University

Areas of study you may find at Regent University include:

  • M.Ed. - Individualized Degree Program - Autism Certificate
  • M.Ed. in K-12 Special Education - Autism Certificate
  • Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education
  • Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Leadership Studies
  • Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Psychology
  • Bachelor of Science in Psychology
  • M.Ed. - Individualized Degree Program
  • M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction
  • M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Christian School
  • M.Ed. in Discipleship for Ministry
  • Doctor of Education - Adult Education
  • M.A. in School Counseling
  • Doctor of Education - Character Education
  • Doctor of Education - Curriculum & Instruction
  • Doctor of Education - Higher Education
  • Ph.D. in Education - Character Education
  • Ph.D. in Education - Curriculum & Instruction
  • Ph.D. in Education - Higher Education

Northcentral University

Areas of study you may find at Northcentral University include:

  • PhD in Education - Curriculum and Teaching
  • PhD in Education - Early Childhood Education
  • Education - Curriculum and Teaching
  • Education - Global Training and Development
  • PhD - International Education
  • Doctor of Education - General Education

Penn Foster High School

Areas of study you may find at Penn Foster High School include:

High School Diploma
  • Diploma

Areas of study you may find at Colorado Christian University include:

  • Early Childhood Education, B.A. without Licensure
  • Elementary Education, B.A. without Licensure
  • Special Education, B.A. without Licensure
  • Special Education, M. Ed. without Licensure
  • Curriculum and Instruction, M.A. - Emphasis in Culturally and Linguistically Diverse
  • Special Education, M.Ed.-Emphasis in Alternative Licensing
  • Special Education, M.Ed.-Endorsement in Special Education Generalist
  • Curriculum and Instruction, M.A. - Emphasis in Alternative Licensing
  • Curriculum and Instruction, M.A.
  • Educational Leadership, M.Ed. without Licensure

Saint Leo University

Areas of study you may find at Saint Leo University include:

  • MEd: Exceptional Student Education
  • MEd: Reading
  • MEd: Educational Leadership
  • MEd: Instructional Leadership
  • MEd: Instructional Leadership & Reading
  • MS: Instructional Design
  • EDD: School Leadership

Winthrop University

Areas of study you may find at Winthrop University include:

  • Master of Education in Special Education Intervention

Areas of study you may find at Towson University include:

Teaching and School Administration
  • Curriculum
  • Teacher Education for Specific Grade Levels
  • Teacher Education for Specific Subjects
  • Teaching Special Education

Degree Levels:

  • Masters
Post-Degree Certificates
  • Post-Bachelor Degree Certificate
  • Post-Master's Certificate
  • Bachelors
Request More Information from Towson, MD Campus
You Searched For:

Teaching and School Administration Schools